Wednesday Night Small Group Circles
6:45 to 9 p.m., October 3 - November 7
Based on the book "Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love" by Marci Shimoff. Purchase your book now at 20% off in the bookstore.
Fall Faith is a 6-week book study where you have the opportunity to gather in small group circles to study the principles in the book taught on Sunday mornings. Each year over 20 circles of 8-10 people each fill our church campus for study of spiritual principles and connection with others. For more information and to sign up to be part of a Fall Faith study circle, email Fall Faith circle team leaders Tom McNamara and Kimberly Reene, or visit the Fall Faith table on Sundays. Fall Faith culminates with a Celebration Event on Friday, November 9.
What to expect at Wednesday small group circles:
- time to gather in the sanctuary with all circles for mini-concert and meditation
- about 1 hour of study time with your small group circle
- another time to gather with all circles for connection and refreshments, circles are asked to bring refreshments one week
- many past circle members share that they've made lasting friendships with other circle members
- opportunity to come early each week for a Oneness Blessing at 6:30 pm