We are partnering with Heart to Heart International to create 500 personal care kits for those affected by Hurricane Sandy on the east coast.
How you can help!
- All welcome to join us on November 18. Kit making begins after both 9 & 11 a.m. services.
- Shop for bulk care kit items, pick up banana boxes and sort items before November 18. We will be collecting items for the next 2 weeks in preparation for kit making. A list of personal care kit items needed is on the reception counter in the lobby. For more info, contact Chuck Romero.
- Give a monetary donation. Make checks payable to UCOP.
1 Care Kit Includes:
- One new hand towel
- One new washcloth
- One wide-tooth comb
- One 15 oz. bottle of shampoo
- One new individually wrapped toothbrush
- One 4-6 oz. tube of toothpaste
- One individually wrapped bath-size bar of soap
- Ten (10) adhesive bandages
- Two (2) one-gallon-size, zipper-seal plastic bags
Thank you to Chuck Romero for leading our support efforts. For more information visit Heart to Heart International or contact Julie Randolph, director of worship and volunteers at 913.649.1750 ext. 3025.