We hope to make your first visit to Unity Church of Overland Park a joyful and easy celebration of God and life! Here are some answers to our most frequently asked questions from first-time visitors.
Unity Church of Overland Park holds Sunday services at the Abdallah Shrine Temple (5300 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS 66202)
- Sunday celebration services are held at 10:00am. Childcare and youth classes are avaialable for all ages from Kindergarten through high school!
How can I learn more about Unity and get to know others?
Our greeters and ushers are available on Sunday mornings to welcome you and answer your questions. Our name tag team, ushers or a staff member can provide you with a complimentary Unity visitors packet. If you do not receive one, just let us know!
We invite you to join us for Hospitality after our Sunday Service. Connect to our spiritual community and enjoy refreshments and a cup of coffee or tea.
What should I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable joining us for Sunday celebration services. Attire varies from jeans to business wear.
Where do I park?
- General parking is located on the east and the back of Abdallah Shrine Temple.
- Handicap/Elderly parking is located in the front of Abdallah Shrine Temple. One of our greeters will be happy to assist you with any special needs you may have.
While you enjoy a service designed for you, your children will enjoy an experience designed just for them in the nursery or their classroom.
- The nursery and classrooms are located on the second floor and can be reached by the stairs or the elevator.
- All parents/guardians need to sign their children in each Sunday and to have a registration form on file. Please allow a little extra time to arrive before service starts to check-in your children, especially if it is your first visit.